Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lollipops and Ties!

What a blast it has been sewing for an upcoming birthday girl....she is having a "Sweets and Treats" themed birthday party -so, she wanted a Lollipop Shirt! I loved it that the birthday girl picked out the colors she wanted.....SO SO SWEET! I can't wait to see pictures......hint hint! :)
....and her AGE!!!!! Happy Birthday "B"!!!!





....and for the proud younger brother....what's "sweeter" than a candy striped tie!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the 2! (hint hint!! :)) ...and of course,personalizing it with his initial inside a star on the back.










2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Piper for the adorable shirts you made for my SWEET girl and little man! We love them and they can't wait to wear them for her party:) You are so talented with amazing creative ideas! You are an inspiration to all Mommy's around trying to build a business they love while still being moms. It was such a pleasure working with you on these shirts and I can't wait for my next purchase! Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost forgot... there will definitely be pictures sent your way!

    ReplyDelete